Home Health & Hospice
Established in 1974, Home Health and Hospice provides quality in-home care to the residents of Onslow County and surrounding areas. We are a one-stop source of services for virtually all your healthcare needs.
We have trained, qualified staff ready to assess your healthcare needs and provide you with the highest standards of care that can be offered to you in your home. Intermittent skilled care is provided to patients under a physician's plan of care to restore health, provide teaching, palliative care, and bereavement services.
Professional Services We Offer:
- Skilled Registered Nursing Care
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Medical Social Services
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Case Management
- Nutrition Education
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medication Management
- Falls Prevention
- Wound Care
- Rehabilitation for Surgical Procedures
- Nutritional Counseling
- Disease Prevention Education
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Pediatric and Adult Care available
- Bereavement Services & Support
- In-home Hospice Care
- Volunteer Opportunities
Home Health and Hospice has achieved The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Home Care Accreditation.
We are proud to provide skilled nursing staff available 24 hors a day, seven days a week to our clients.