Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 30, 2020, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Consolidated Human Services Agency
Recommended to take classes when you are 30-32 weeks (6-7 months) of pregnancy.
Topics Covered Include:
• Getting it Right the 1st Time
• Brain Development
• Preparing for Baby’s Arrival
• Normal Newborn Care & Health
• Feeding and Nutrition for the 1st Year
• Keeping Your Child Safe
• Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
• The Period of Purple Crying
• Shaken Baby Syndrome
• What Can I Expect?
• When to be Concerned?
• What Resources are Available for Families?