Now you can get your EBT balance on your cell phone via text message! You can always know your EBT card balance.
To register to get your EBT balance by text, go to EBTEdge Website and follow these steps:
- Click on the Cardholder Login link on the left side of the page.
- Log into the site by entering your EBT Card Number and PIN.
- Click on the Register for Mobile TXT Messaging link at the top, right side of the screen.
- Enter your cell phone number and select your cell service from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your EBT card number and nickname your card, if you wish.
- Read the Terms and Conditions, then check the box to accept.
- You will receive a text message with a 6-digit code. Enter that code online into the website. Click Continue.
- You are not registered! Simply send a text message to 42265 to confirm your registration.
Once you are registered, you can always get your balance by texting the letters "BAL" to 42265 to see your current balance.
You can see your last 5 transactions by texting the letters "MINI" to 42265.