How can I pay for my EMS or ambulance bill?

- For any bills for service prior to September 1, 2005, please contact our County Finance Office at 910-455-3404.

- If you have a bill for services that was from September 1, 2005 through June 30, 2014, please contact our Administration Office at 910-347-4270.

- If you have a bill for service that was after July 1, 2014 to present, please contact AMB/MARS Billing 1-800-588-3995. You may also pay online at:AMB /MARS Billing Company

Show All Answers

1. How can I apply for a position?
2. How can I pay for my EMS or ambulance bill?
3. How long does it take for an ambulance to reach my residence?
4. What can I do to help the paramedics when they arrive?
5. What is the difference between a paramedic and an emergency medical technician (EMT)?
6. What should I do in case of an emergency or an accident has occurred?
7. Why at times are ambulances parked in convenience store parking lots or other areas and not at their stations?
8. Why at times are two ambulances at one medical emergency?