Can I operate a business from my home?
Home Occupations are permitted as an accessory use to a dwelling in all zoning districts except the IND-H, IND-L, and CON districts, subject to the requirements of Article IX, Section 903.3 of the Zoning Ordinance.

A site plan and floor plan of sufficient detail and accuracy to allow a determination of compliance with the requirements of the ordinance must be submitted with the permit application.

Home Occupation Application

Show All Answers

1. What is the Zoning Ordinance?
2. When is a Zoning Permit Required?
3. What uses are allowed in the zoning districts?
4. Do I need a permit for an Accessory Building?
5. Do I need a permit to install a fence?
6. Am I allowed to have an accessory apartment on my property?
7. Can I operate a business from my home?
8. Is a permit required to install a pool, spa or hot tub?
9. Can I keep horses on my property?
10. Can I install an electrical service to hook-up a Recreational Vehicle (RV) on my property?
11. How do I establish a family (private) cemetery on my property?