• Planning and Development

  • Department:
  • Zoning Enforcement

  • Typical zoning-related complaints received by Zoning and Land Use Enforcement are of insufficient setbacks or unpermitted uses on neighboring properties.

    Complaints can be made by contacting the Zoning and Land Use Enforcement office at number or address shown on this web page. Please leave the complaint address and give a short description of what the complaint is about. An officer will then be assigned to visit the property and assess the situation. If a violation is found, the violation will be documented. Although a number of enforcement procedures are available, time is usually given for the property to come into compliance with the ordinance. Complainants are welcome to contact the Zoning and Land Use Enforcement office at anytime regarding the progress on specific complaints.

  • Contact

    Zoning and Land Use Enforcement
    234 NW Corridor Blvd
    Jacksonville, NC 28540
    (910) 455-3661 press 3