• Tax Office

  • Department:

Business Licenses

If you operate a business that sells beer or wine, you are required to obtain a business license.

A list of required licenses and the fees for each can be viewed by clicking on the BUSINESS tab above, then Fee Schedule. The beer/wine business license list is on the Tax Office page.

All beer and wine business licenses must be posted. As part of the requirement, licenses should be posted within view in a public access area. It is the responsibility of the business owner to comply with these requirement.

You may fill in the Business License application and bring it into the Tax Office or mail it to the Tax Office, 234 NW Corridor Blvd, Jacksonville, NC 28540.

Business License Application