Welcome to OCPL's SmartALEC Wireless Printing where you can upload documents from any Smart device and print at any OCPL location. Printing charges of $0.20 per page will apply. Documents will be available at the Smart Kiosk for printing for 7 days after uploading.
To use wireless printing, please click here.
If you are a first-time user:
1. From the Welcome Screen, select First Time user.
2. If you have an OCPL card, enter your library card number and PIN or password.
3. If you do not have an OCPL card, you can use the Visitor Card # and PIN provided.
4. Enter a valid Email or Phone.
5. Choose Submit.
6. A confirmation message will display once your account is created.
7. The ID and PIN will be sent to you either by Email or Text message.
8. Make note of the ID and PIN. You can now login with this information.
9. After successful login, the Account Info screen will display.
If you are a returning OCPL cardholder:
1. From the Welcome Screen, enter your library card number and PIN or password.
2. Choose Log In.
3. After successful login, the Account Info screen will display.
To Upload Documents:
1. From the Account Info screen, select Browse.
2. Navigate to and choose the desired document.
3. Return to the Account Info screen, and select Upload.
4. A file uploaded successfully confirmation message will appear.
5. The file will be added to the list.
6. You can select Preview to preview the document.
7. You can choose Delete to remove the document from the list.
8. To print, go to the Smart Kiosk Print Release Station at any OCPL branch library to pay for and print the document.