What to Expect
The Care Management for Early Childhood program (CMARC) is for families who have children 0-5 years of age.CC4C care managers are registered nurses or social workers who will work with you and your child's doctor to improve your child's care by meeting the specific needs of your child and family.
- Help to get the services you need, like medical care, transportation, food, or housing
- Refer to other programs, like the WIC nutrition program, child care, and parenting programs, like Early Head Start
- Assist to deal with challenging levels of stress
- Offer ways to assist in taking care of you
- Provide information on health and family topics, to include child development and when to be concerned
Services provided include:
- Home, Office, Community and Medical Home Visits
- Bilingual services
- Developmental screenings
Please view the following press release regarding a Child Death in Overheated Vehicle (PDF)
for information regarding child vehicle safety.
There are no out of pocket expenses to participate in this program.
To enroll or for more information please call 910-347-2154 ext. 3908. The program is located on the 2nd floor of the Health Department.
What To Bring
Please bring your child(ren) with you. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins will be seen. If needed, home visits are possible. After hours are available M-F by request.
Healthy Rewards Program
Make healthy choices for you and your family to earn free items to include, but not limited to:
- Diapers and wipes
- Education toys
- Safety supplies