How to Join

We are Looking for MRC Volunteers

To volunteer with the Onslow County MRC, please complete the requested forms on the Volunteer/ Intern webpage and email completed forms to or mail to:
Medical Reserve Corps of Onslow County
Attn: Onslow County Health Department Preparedness Coordinator
612 College Street
Jacksonville, NC 28540