Onslow County Public Library offers meeting rooms at our Jacksonville, Sneads Ferry, and Swansboro locations.
Onslow County Public Library provides meeting room space free of charge for use by the public library and its affiliates, units of county, city, state, or federal government, and area non-profit organizations. There is a $25 fee for the use of the meeting rooms for all other organizations payable by cash, check or credit card prior to use. Please read the Onslow County Public Library Meeting Room Policy (PDF) before submitting your reservation.
The Main Library also offers a Quiet Study Room available for 2 hours at a time, once a week, at no charge with a valid OCPL library card. Please read the Quiet Study Room Procedures (PDF) before submitting your reservation.
Library programs and events have priority over all other meeting room reservation requests. The Library reserves the right to reschedule any group to meet its own requirements for programs and activities.
When placing your request, please include enough time for setting up and breaking down the room.
You will be notified if your request is approved or declined once staff have reviewed your request.
- Main Library (Jacksonville) Meeting Room - 75 seating capacity - Request a reservation
- Main Library (Jacksonville) Quiet Study Room - 4-6 seating capacity - Request a reservation
- Sneads Ferry Branch Library Meeting Room 105 - 30 seating capacity - Request a reservation
- Sneads Ferry Branch Library Meeting Room 112 - 30 seating capacity - Request a reservation
- Swansboro Branch Library Meeting Room - 35 seating capacity - Request a reservation