Records Requests

Duplicate Copy Requirements

  1. In Office
  2. Order By Mail
  3. Order Online

For birth, death and marriage certificates in office, you must fill out a request form (available in our office), be a legally eligible person to receive a certified copy, and have a valid photo ID.

A valid photo ID includes a Driver's License or state ID issued by a state or territory of the United States, a US military ID, or a passport

Certificates are $10 each. Payment can be by cash, money order, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or local check. If you use a card, there will be an additional 3% fee.

Our office is located at 602 Anne Street. It is the newest section of the courthouse that faces the river.

Military Discharges

Military discharges are only in our office if you personally brought them in and registered the discharges. You must present a photo ID. There is no charge for the certified copies.

The following people can request a DD214:
  • By veteran or veteran's widow/widower (present death certificate)
  • By a court representing veteran (present court order)
  • By veteran's executor acting on behalf of deceased veteran (present Letter of Testamentary)


Requests for Vital Records

Requests in the mail must be accompanied by a photocopy of a picture ID, a self addressed stamped envelope and $10 cash or money order.


Requests in the mail must be accompanied by a signed, notarized letter, a self addressed stamped envelope and a photocopy of a picture ID.