Hines Farm Park & Stables
- Aquatic Equipment Rental
- Cabin Rentals
- Rentable Space
Equestrian Lessons/Boarding: Contact Misfit Equestrian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fishing (Dawn to Dusk)
- NC Fishing License is required.
- Personally owned boats, kayaks, paddle boards etc. are permitted. Watercraft with motors of any kind is prohibited.
- Fishing is only authorized in the large pond on the right-hand side upon park entry.
- Rentable kayaks, pedal boats and paddle boards are available for $5.00 per hour from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Catch and Release when posted.
Event Spaces (Tables and Chairs Included)
- Social Hall: 40'x60', up to 157 people seated with tables, 250 seated with chairs only.
- Meeting Room: 30'x30', up to 64 people seated with tables, plus side room (15'x22') up to 24 people seated with tables.
- TV & Internet Not Provided
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Kitchenette includes:
- mini refrigerator
- Queen bed and full-size sleeper futon include:
- Restroom includes:
- full-size tub w/shower
- countertop w/single sink
More information can be found at Onslow County Parks and Recreation RecDesk by selecting the type of facility: cabin/social hall/meeting room.
To complete a cabin or event space reservation, an account will need to be setup on RecDesk at https://onslow.recdesk.com. Once a RecDesk account is setup, please call Onslow County Parks and Recreation at (910) 347-5332 to make a reservation and pay any applicable fees.